Search this blog


Home Ask Your Query Quiz It!! Ethical Hacking
Google

Submit Your Query/Problems/Suggestions here regarding Admissions in engineering colleges through AIEEE--By panel consisting of students from NITs and IITs

www.gauadmission.blogspot.com

2008-01-01

Resolution for my students for the YEAR - 2008  

My dear students ,
In my last address to you before winter break, I asked about your resolutions for the coming new year. I hope last night you enjoyed TV watching and celebrated the dawn of the new year.
My best wishes to you and your families. May this new year brings to you tons of happiness and blessings in your life.
A student's life is full of aspirations and goalsettings. The resolutions help us is chasing our goals. They provide us a sense of discipline and ambition to accomplish goals and set new higher goals.
I am putting up some resolutions before you. You have to choose some of them for upgrading you life as a student and as a worthy son/daughter of your parents.
  • I will improve my score in the coming Annual Exams with hard work and sincerity.
  • i will say "NO" to Junk Food. No Pizza.....No Pepsi.....!!!!!!Only once a month will do..!!!!
  • I will wish my parents "goodmorning" & "goodnight" daily.....?????....!!!!!!! Waoooh....
  • I will touch feet of dadaji and dadiji in the morning.....!!!!!!.....?????
  • I will read some extra good books - "best sellers" to inculcate reading habits.
  • I will take balanced diet including green vegs, fruits and milk. And a little bit of Yoga....!!!!
  • I will share my school day with my mother and father and commit the truth.
  • I will not waste my time with friends and concentrate on my studies.
  • I will not use slang language. I will get up early, myself and reach school in time.
  • I will set my school uniform and school bag ready for the next day.
  • I will maintain and retain my self-respect.
  • I will maintain my poise and posture in the school and be a good guy in the school.
  • I will limit my Orkut and surfing net.

Dear students, it is upto you to choose or create more resolutions matching with your needs and willpower. India has been a land of opportuinties. Lets not waste time in acquiring bad and wrong ways of life. Work hard and devote your all energies to bag a respectable place in society.

My special appeal to the Student of Class XII

Your countdown has begun. No time to waste even a single minute. A waste of single minute may drop your ranking in compleitive exams drastically. So your Destiny is in your hand. Plan and Execute all efforts to make a mark. Your hardwork, planned preparations and no waste of time is certainlly going to pay rich dividends in the coming months. GOOD LUCK my students...

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories