Search this blog


Home Ask Your Query Quiz It!! Ethical Hacking
Google

Submit Your Query/Problems/Suggestions here regarding Admissions in engineering colleges through AIEEE--By panel consisting of students from NITs and IITs

www.gauadmission.blogspot.com

2010-11-15

I support Gaurav for WCI 2010  

My son Gaurav is an internet prodigy, I m not saying so because he is my son but my management, colleagues and relatives say so. With no history of entrepreneurship in family, he is the one who started own internet company at an early age of 14 which is really commendable. Its his shear talent, passion and interest in Internet and marketing which got him into numerous national newspapers in the form of appreciation and interviews.
When he left his high paying job at Investment bank, none from family or friend circle had any doubt or problem with his decision because we know he his god gifted and its god's will.

I am really proud of my son and would love to see him to make to top position in WCI as he has worked really hard and will give all his into your internship. I can bet that he is better than the best and will amaze you with his sharp brain, ideas and witty nature as he has amazed us for last 8 years through his online endeavors and success in the field of internet.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories